
I lament how I rarely have the time to post anything new for the blog, but I have a free moment now (actually I'm avoiding the many other things I'm supposed to be doing!)
I don't have many worthwhile photographs to go along with this entry, but I do have a nice one of Meredith and Andrew, and a cute one of Findlay, so that's what I've posted. Findlay is on the Crazy Submarine at Crystal Palace. He had a good time there, but all three of the kids were so exhausted that they only had the stamina to stay until mid-afternoon.
Meredith just recently recovered from a strange virus that affected her balance and energy. She just wasn't herself for six days, but she came around thankfully and I have to remind myself that when she gets knocked out, it's often that she doesn't eat enough to bring her back around.
I have been feeling the time change over the last few mornings. I find it strange that it's affected me, as on the day of the time change I woke at 6:30 a.m. (old time) on my own! Since that day, I've been dragging myself out of bed at the same time. What's that about? I find people are getting excited for spring with the milder afternoons we have had...but it's too early to start thinking that way. I just know we've got some distance to go and if I get too excited too early, I will lose my drive to keep on keepin' on!
As I stare at heaps of paper around my desk and sense the looming pile of laundry expanding to the front hall, AND hear the distant pings of my laptop from work emails...I guess I no longer have time to blog! Happy March...here's hoping the coming March Break will help me adjust to the time change.
No comments:
Post a Comment