Finn's always on the go, so it's rare he stops to pose with me, but he humoured me for this one. We spend much of parenthood wondering what they'll be like, and often miss the adventure unfolding before us. I'm trying to savour it, but laundry and daily drudgery gets in the way. Thankfully, I usually come to my senses (laundry is taking over my household...but so far life is good regardless)
Wednesday, June 20, 2007
A rare together moment...
Finn's always on the go, so it's rare he stops to pose with me, but he humoured me for this one. We spend much of parenthood wondering what they'll be like, and often miss the adventure unfolding before us. I'm trying to savour it, but laundry and daily drudgery gets in the way. Thankfully, I usually come to my senses (laundry is taking over my household...but so far life is good regardless)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment