Findlay enjoyed a special birthday gift from Aunt Wendy. Wendy came by not long ago and it was like Christmas with birthday gifts for all including one from us for Wendy. The kids were thrilled with everything, but this truck was a particular hit. He wanted to build the truck immediately and it was everything I could do to hold him off for a day before getting down to construction and painting. Four year old boys are relentless. This one exhausts me each day. I know Meredith was equally persistent at the same age, but sometimes it feels like Finn is more dogged.
Friday, June 15, 2007
Artiste extraordinaire
Findlay enjoyed a special birthday gift from Aunt Wendy. Wendy came by not long ago and it was like Christmas with birthday gifts for all including one from us for Wendy. The kids were thrilled with everything, but this truck was a particular hit. He wanted to build the truck immediately and it was everything I could do to hold him off for a day before getting down to construction and painting. Four year old boys are relentless. This one exhausts me each day. I know Meredith was equally persistent at the same age, but sometimes it feels like Finn is more dogged.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment