I love this season and all that it brings. Colour, crisp air and playing outside until your fingers are numb and being allowed hot chocolate again to warm up the fingers (and the heart). Findlay is curious about the logistics of fall. When will snow come, why haven't our leaves fallen off the tree yet, how come some green leaves fell off the tree, aren't they supposed to change colour first? There's a lot on his mind, and I worry that the answers I give are often sub-par.
The girls are very excited for Halloween as is Findlay. I think they're worried we won't have a pumpkin as they keep asking when we're getting them. I did some festive decorating the other day, but not to their liking, so I guess we'll have to get festive soon.
Some recent shots that we'd taken on our last adventure to the beach....
No comments:
Post a Comment