It's been a summer that has zoomed by. The kids have been busy with a number of activities and our schedule was a little too...well, scheduled! I've fallen off of my resolve to take lots of summertime pictures and am annoyed that I missed much of August with the camera.
All of us are looking forward to school...although I'm pretty sure Findlay hasn't a clue what awaits him. I haven't been able to get anything of substance done around the house or for work over the entire summer...so I'm hoping productivity will be what defines the month of September. I can always hope.
A late summer cold seems to have hit our household, so while I'm not knocked out by any stretch...I feel well-below par.
In spite of my complaints and laments...I'm so lucky to be doing what I am. My kids are healthy and happy and they still like me most of the time! That's got to count for a lot. Why is it when we're counting our blessings that we're also waiting for the bottom to fall out at the same time? Is it human nature, or just the Canadian way? So many research studies that I have topics for....but of course no interest in actually conducting them...that's for other people!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OMG!!! I cannot believe how big your kids are! Seems like just yesterday we were in Nova Scotia and the kids were babies. Nick still has the Nova Scotia pillow you made for him. I loved reading about you. I wanna go on a momcation!!!!!! So cool! Hey - if you ever get the urge to come to Texas, you know you have a place to stay.
Post a Comment