It's been some time since I have used my creative juices for anything other than being a mother, school projects or my part-time flailings called freelance. It was with quite a bit of satisfaction this weekend that I hung this latest creation on my front door to welcome the coming season. Since our home was painted last summer, I was never very thrilled with any of my door decorations, but I think this one was a pretty good first attempt. Some day the home on the other side will be tidy and organized, but for now, at least I am able to control the decor on my door. Baby steps.
Sunday, September 09, 2007
Welcome to my home...
It's been some time since I have used my creative juices for anything other than being a mother, school projects or my part-time flailings called freelance. It was with quite a bit of satisfaction this weekend that I hung this latest creation on my front door to welcome the coming season. Since our home was painted last summer, I was never very thrilled with any of my door decorations, but I think this one was a pretty good first attempt. Some day the home on the other side will be tidy and organized, but for now, at least I am able to control the decor on my door. Baby steps.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Tracey,
Your choice of colour and the balance on the door is really quite wonderful. You have a good eye.
Also, I want to thank you so much for maintaining these pages. It feels like Kathy and I have just had a brief visit with the Tullochs. The Haviland's extend our best wishes to you, Andrew and the family. It is amazing to watch them growing.
--
Paul Haviland
(from Andrew's Webplan days)
Post a Comment