Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Axel...our new addition

Here he is. Axel Purr Tulloch
He is a Bengal kitten and the breed sounds fabulous.
We've been searching for a cat that will be the companion that Mouse (and Niles) has been for Andrew and I, so we'll see how this guy fits into the family.

He'll be arriving on September 24, so I suspect more pictures will be posted after that! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!
He is SOOO cute.
I really like the name too.
Ill have to plan to come home shortly after, so I dont miss that cute kitten stage.
-Sam

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness what a cute little kitty! An old family friend has a bengal and they LOVE it! I wish I could be there to see Andrew try to make THIS cat bark...

Cheers and love from Ottawa,
Ann