
A cake I recently made for my Aunt and Uncle's 50th wedding anniversary. What a milestone.
The latest installment of what's going on for the Rockmanor Tullochs. We still operate as a happy family unit without too many external forces disrupting our time together, but as the kids get older, I can see the beginning of independence for Olivia (she has a regular babysitting gig already) and more divide and conquer as we go in different directions. Here's hoping we can still reconnect on occasion!
1 comment:
Holy cripes Tracey! Had I known you were so good at making cakes I would have flown ya down to O-town to make the cake for my reception last year!
Yes, I still read your posts. I like to keep in touch with my "peeps" in the East even though I usually stay mute...
Hope all is well with y'all!
Now off to Mexico...
LuvAnn
Post a Comment